[AT] Some ads from the 8/20 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 03:49:51 PDT 2005

David Myers wrote:

> --- Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>Hubley atomic disintegrator, cap gun, ex. cond.,
>>$225; Craftsman
>>3’’x21’’ belt sander, used very little, $30. Lebanon
>>Co. 717-866-4203.
>>[I always wanted an atomic disintegrator to take
>>care of some of my more
>>unpleasant neighbors. Is that a good price, and do I
>>need any kind of
>>permit?]
>

> This would fit with the Atomic pedal rocket that I can
> barely afford to look at, much less own.  Some of the
> old toys make our hobby look cheap!
Oh, it's a toy. I was hoping it was the real thing. There are some tree
stumps I was going to use it on too. :-)

>>Two wheel Gravely tractor with backhoe, $5,000.
>>Phone 570-265-6465.
>>Bradford Co. 570-265-6465.[that is something that is
>>new to me. I would
>>be interested in how that is rigged up!
>

> Mike, you just gotta get pictures of this!!
These are just newspaper unclassified ads, no pictures. But I suppose it
wouldn't hurt to call the seller and find out more.

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

There is a loftier ambition than merely to stand high in the world. It
is to stoop down and lift mankind a little higher. -Henry van Dyke, poet
(1852-1933)