[AT] Now these are plows!

Gayle or Ron Chew gorrchew at gte.net
Mon Aug 22 04:58:11 PDT 2005

Hey Gene - what did you think of the steamers plowing in Sycamore, IL.
And then the Avery?? Wasn't that something to behold!! We saw that you
had signed in but we never did catch up with you. Gayle wore her ATIS
tee shirt and I wore the ATIS button on my hat - but no takers. What a
great show!! We pulled in Friday late afternoon and left Saturday after
the parade, heading to Bazzetta's for a visit. Home now after almost 7
weeks on the road - great trip!!

Ron Chew
On the CASE
Granite Falls, WA