[AT] Now these are plows!

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Aug 21 23:26:18 PDT 2005

I took another look at those five Cat's pulling that single bottom plow.  It
kind of amazes me that the back Cat - with the plow behind it stuck six feet
in the ground and the four other Cats out in front pulling it - doesn't
literally get pulled apart.

I wonder what was used to break up the furrows that this plow made ...

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington