[AT] Heat

David Holcombe Dlholcombe at una.edu
Sun Aug 21 13:02:54 PDT 2005

Here in NW AL it was 99 Saturday. The Weather Channel is saying the
Southeast needs some relief
from all the rain we are having. It is coming POP-UP afternoon showers and
we haven't had any
here. It  rained with in 3 miles of my house at least 4 days last week.

Supposedly cooler weather on the way next week, not much precip in the
forecast though.

I know the air conditioner has to be one of the top 10 things ever invented,
especially for the
hu-muggity south.

David Holcombe in NW AL