[AT] Interesting machinery auction

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:47:40 PDT 2005

Interesting items, Ralph.  Thanks for posting.  My Mom had a '50 Ford 4 door
that ended up belonging to my older brother.  It promptly got a special
built 3/4 race Mercury motor with 3 ring solid skirt pistons, adjustable
lifters, isky cam, H.C. alum. finned heads, Mallory dual point ignition,
dual Stromberg carbs, etc, etc.  I almost wiped it out for him one morning
while having a little competition with a buddy of mine.  I didn't realize I
was already at 75 mph before I came to the curve in the road. It was just up
the road a little way from our house. 16 years old is too young to die.
Four wheel power slide all the way thru the darned turn.  Not sure my heart
has slowed back down to normal yet........knuckles are still a little white
too.

Charlie V in WNY