[AT] Interesting machinery auction/JEEP

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 11:41:40 PDT 2005

    Oh how I wish I had an old Jeep but preferably a
J4000. I remember Dad getting his ready to haul Hogs
to the auction. Fill the back with pigs, cover the tag
with poop, and of course a case of beer on the seat
was mandatory and off to the sale barn.  Man, that
truck did everything, when the tractor broke he'd hook
the old jeep to the disk to work the field.

    Anybody remember the sound of the old jeep
horn....WEEEP- WEEP

Good memories
Danny Tabor