[AJD] HELP !!!!

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Thu Aug 18 08:36:59 PDT 2005

 Brad's recommendation of VISTA, the Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum is a
good one.  In addition to lots of activities, I can spend literally hours
drooling over the tractors in the boneyard.  I've only made it to one show;
it's too far on crowded freeways for me.  Nice permanent displays, like 150
HP Holt engine, a couple of major steam engines, sorghum processing vat,
small scale railroad, etc.

-Karl