[AT] Case 350 Dozer Impressions

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Wed Aug 17 18:40:10 PDT 2005

There is a Case 350 dozer for sale near where I live. I have a lot of
clearing and projects to do on my place and have been looking for a
machine on tracks for a while, with budget being a big consideration.
Can anyone give their impressions on this model and what some of its
pluses and minuses? What sort of things would you look for on this model
if you were buying an older one? I have not gotten the seller's asking
price yet, so I'm just starting looking into it. It has a bucket on it
now (no backhoe).

I've done a search on the net and I don't see a lot of info on these
machines. I'm not sure if it is a common model or not.

Thanks in advance for any insight,

Rob
NE PA USA