[Farmall] Portland , IN 2005 - Friday Lunch

Jgrudt at aol.com Jgrudt at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 14:01:20 PDT 2005

Dalton is about 12 miles SE of Fergus Falls, MN  - very small town of  about
150 - 200 people.  (Our farm is by Melby, MN which has a population  of about
30)
Sept 9,10,11th -- the big tractor parade is Saturday on the grounds after
the parade in town so the steam tractors with their steel wheels are in  it.
You'll definitely see F-12s, F-20's on steel.  Seeing 50 old  Farmalls there
isn't unusual.  Includes lots of antiques, flea market  geared towards the
featured IH tractors. Previous recent years were Rumley,  Cockshott, Moline,
Fordson, etc.  I'll be there this weekend and try to get  more info and anything web
- based.