[AJD] Off Topic - Allis Chalmers & Brush Hog

Luke Tonneberger jdgp1930 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 04:22:34 PDT 2005

I'd like to thank everybody for their help and advice.
I didn't quite grasp the overrunning clutch. I figured
that when I pushed the clutch in the PTO shaft and
belt pulley would just free wheel. Last night I was on
the tractor, engaged the PTO, and with the clutch in I
reached down and rotated the belt pulley with my hand.
To my surprise the tractor moved. Now I see why I need
the overrunning clutch. Could have been dangerous not
knowing that!!  Thanks again.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA