[AT] Titan 10-20

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 16 13:25:02 PDT 2005

I don't really know what I need. I know the top glasses have been broken out
so lots of crud adn water inside. There appear to be some long small dia.
rods that have rusted into. I don't know what else. If it cools down enough
I'll try to open it up tonight and get a better understanding of what I
need. One of these oilers just went for about $150.00 on ebay.

I just ordered a book that is 23 pages long on model 50 oilers. Madison sent
me about 8 pages that I tried to forward to you. Don't know what went wrong
but I'll try again.

Found something strange. On of my valve guides is broke off flush at the
head, wonder why? I think it is an old break. The direction I was hammering
the valve shouldn't have done it. Not too big of an ordeal to remake. I'm
wondering was it brake back whn the tractor was still being used?

John Hall