[AT] Portland Handicap Permits

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 08:03:34 PDT 2005

Does that mean that I can't use my electric wheelchair without insurance,
and just how does one get insurance on a wheelchair anyway.  I bet that  none of
of their member are handicapped or they would be yelling at the top of  their
lungs about some of these rules.

I guess they have never heard of the regulations on access for  handicapped
persons.

Thank god we are more tolerant to the handicapped  out here in Oregon.
At Brooks they went overboard to help me get around and didn't complain  when
the 9 year old was playing with my chair or when my wife used it she is not
handicapped just old.
They even helped me get on the little train for a ride.

In  a message dated 8/16/2005 4:18:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,