[AT] diesel won't start

Jeff Green jd_green at swbell.net
Tue Aug 16 04:35:52 PDT 2005

Thanks guys-

I should have said -  I am getting fuel through the filter, (now anyway.
wasn't at first).  This is a gravity fed system.  Pretty simple.  I have
fuel from the tank to the bottom of the injector pump.  I have bled the
lines, or at least cracked them and attempted to bleed them.  Just can't get
anything out at the cylinders.

Thanks

Jeff