[AT] Portland Handicap Permits

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Aug 15 20:15:34 PDT 2005

I plan to use the same procedure I have for several years.  I'll present my
state issued handicap permit and sign the insurance waver.

I'll be riding to our club's (SCRAP) director's meeting tomorrow night with
Connie, who usually issues the special handicap name tags at Portland.  I'll
get the straight story from her.

I don't expect it to be a problem for those of us who need the permits.

A problem is like when 7 of us were riding on the tricycle Cub.  We got
busted!

George Willer