[AT] RFDTV

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Aug 15 17:03:44 PDT 2005

Congratulations Al,  I knew your wedding had come and gone but don't
remember any mention of it on the list.  Congrats on the "new" house too.

I guess you probably saw my comments about the "horse" channel the other
day.  I think the problem might be that a lot of folks did fill out the
survey and they happen to be the horse  bunch.  Actually most of those horse
shows on their are info-mercials.   RFDTV is probably giving them air time
for a percentage of the revenue  from the tape sales.  I'm sure RFDTV needs
the revenue.  I figure  they are just hanging in there financially.   The
best thing to do if you want to see the tractor shows is program them and
record them on VCR or TEVO.  Then you can watch them when you want.

As for the National FFA conventions, they usually carry them in prime time.

Charlie