[Farmall] Power Take Off won't shut off on 1949 Farmall H

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 15 15:24:54 PDT 2005

It is at the bottom of every ATIS message and just tells folks how to
change their subscription. It has nothing to do with your message, which
I trust someone will answer appropriately. I don't have a service manual
for the H handy, but I suggest you get one from Binder Books
<www.binderbooks.com>

Mike

Jgrudt at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/15/2005 5:03:33 PM Central Standard Time,
> Jgrudt at aol.com writes:

> WHat does this mean?  Do I get notified of any  responses?

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has
the best information."  -Benjamin Disraeli (1804 -1881)