[AT] O T Oil article

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 10:27:11 PDT 2005

We pretty much already have th etechnology for other fuel sources to fall into
place,  the problem has been that these alternatives in th past have cost more
than oil based energy, as oil prices go up, etc. then these technologies will
emerge

Then someone will come up with the next " The sky is falling"

Clint