[AT] O T Oil article

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Mon Aug 15 05:03:31 PDT 2005

And the world was going to end with Y2K.  The person that wrote this article
is Chicken Little, and saying the sky is falling.  Yes, I agree, eventually
oil is going to run out; but, I think we are smart enough to figure out an
alternative before that happens.  Also, he states the economy is based on
oil, yes, I'll agree, but once upon a time the economy was based on
agriculture, war production, gold standard, etc... The economy will shift
with the times.  It is sad this guy sees no hope, I am glad that I have the
Lord as my Savior, I have hope and am not too concerned about the end times.

Lou