[AT] OT - Cookies

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Aug 14 09:14:28 PDT 2005

The first thing I would do is determine if the cookies are really a problem - as
was mentioned earlier some cookies are not a bad thing but some are.
On my XP2 box (the one I'm on now) I keep current with the updates and I haven't
seen a great increase in cookies since the last update.  Maybe you should check
for spyware.  www.tredmicro.com has a good online scanner for viruses and
spyware. (small download but I use it as a backup to my AVAST! antivirus.
Just something to consider.
David