[AT] Vermeer big round balers?

Larry Mason lcmason at uslink.net
Sun Aug 14 09:54:37 PDT 2005

We use a 605C to bale our hay. It starts fairly easy and makes nice bales
(assuming you remember to weave a bit while pickung up the windrow). We have
been using this baler for 2 to 3 years now and it pulls  much easier than
the baler we now use as a backup. We had a bearing go out but it was a
fairly easy fix.
Larry Mason
Hackensack MN