[AJD] Tractor Pictures

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 07:24:21 PDT 2005

Duane,
Thanks for posting the pix - I intend to get to that show someday.  Most of
the large prairie tractors belong to Jerry Toews (pronounced Taves).  There
is a nice article about him in the August issue of Gas Engine Magazine.  We
think we have troubles restoring our JDs - it is a whole different world of
hunting, casting, machining, etc. to get these old tractors up and running
again!
Duane Larson