[AT] Dad's tractor - What to do

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Aug 14 05:44:32 PDT 2005

Yes, that is a great story.  My only regret in the tractor line is not being
able to locate the Allis B that my Grandpa had.  It was actually the first
tractor I tried to drive.  I couldn't handle the clutch so I was put on the
Allis D-14 instead (I have the D-14).  I also have the Ferguson TO-30 that
replaced the B.
David