[AT] OT - Cookies

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Aug 14 05:41:08 PDT 2005

I use all of those also with Mozilla.  Never had a serious problem.  I also use
AVAST! anti-virus on one of my machines (like AVG it's a free download).
It seems that care and paying attention makes the most difference.  Like I said
before I'm not anti IE just got used to using Mozilla a long time ago.

David