[AT] No spark

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun Aug 14 08:04:59 PDT 2005

Jeff, I'm wondering.....you said no spark at the points but you got zapped
there with the screwdriver???  With a new coil and condenser, points
properly installed and adjusted with power to them I would say it might be
a problem with the coil wire or distributor cap.  Try connecting a plug
wire in the center distributor terminal (coil wire terminal) with a clean
grounded plug attached and see if you get a spark when you break contact at
the points.   John W.