[AT] Vermeer big round balers?

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Sun Aug 14 05:29:09 PDT 2005

My first baler was a Vermeer, one of the first ones out. It did a nice job
on alfalfa, but I could not bale straw with it. I could never get even 1
bale of straw through it. The straw would build up in the front of the
machine and not enter the chamber. I personally would not be afraid to
purchase a Vermeer now. I have had 7 or 8 new balers since, but this in my
only experience with Vermeer.  Dallas