[AJD] Tractor Pictures

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Sat Aug 13 20:44:36 PDT 2005

Unless I haven't been getting the messages, the board seems to be rather slow right now.  Thought I would share some pics that I took at a show in Goessel Kansas last weekend. There are a few John Deere pics, but mostly the pics are of the large prarie tractors that were there. There were at least 10 of these tractors. They are owned by a person that lives there in Goessel. These were all running tractors that were driven to the show grounds. Many are very rare. Hopefully this link will work. Enjoy the pics.  http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q25462C9B