Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Sat Aug 13 17:48:27 PDT 2005

JIT only works if each link in the chain is on board. It causes the rest of
us to work at a bit more frantic pace when someone in the chain doesn't hold
up their end of the deal which has been a regular occurrence in my 20 some
odd years in industry. In theory it sounds great, in practice it just gives
most of us a few more gray hairs sooner than we'd like.
Mark