[AT] Dad's tractor - What to do

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Aug 13 16:10:59 PDT 2005

	Great story... I wish I had the McCormick 10-20 that my father rebuilt out of two junk
ones about 1946-7.
	You know one of the things I enjoy a lot about my genealogy work is just wondering how
many people that I interact with today are distant relatives.  :-)
	I just wanted to mention that one of my 3rd great-grandmother's was Mary Grant
supposedly born in NY state around 1800 (married William Robinson).
	Also one of my 5th great-grandmother's was an Eva Rosina Bear, born about 1760 in Bucks
County PA. Her father was supposed to be a Jacob Bear (no other info). She married a
David Miller in PA.
	I constantly see surnames that match ancestors and always wonder. Of course I also have
Smith's and Jones in there and they are just silly to search for.   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA