[AT] Dad's tractor - What to do? #3

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Sat Aug 13 11:04:21 PDT 2005

 Upon returning home one of the first things we did was to get our two
Grandsons and get some pictures of them on their Great Grandfather's
 John Deere 630 Standard. An emotional trip and an emotional day.

 I would like to thank the DeYagers for a very warm reception and a
fantastic  auction set up, Dennis, Pam, Jeff Polk  and the crew for their
assistance  and concern. Jim Roberts and Marv Gauss, members of the All
Color Antique
 Tractor Club (Williamston Michigan) for doing the driving and their
assistance before, during and after the trip. The Tractor will remain in
 it's original condition and in the family for a long time to come.
ATIS Members, hope you have enjoyed this story as much as I have in getting
Dad's tractor back home. Our grandsons get to ride on it and in some cases,
drive it every time they come over here. It is really a joy to have them up
on it. Thanks for your indulgence.   John Grant