[AT] After Portland

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 13 08:47:48 PDT 2005

After I leave Portland I am heading to northern Missouri to visit some
relatives.  Sometime in October I hope to be back here in NC then leave
here at the end of October.  My route west is open with thoughts of going
south to Florida then west with arrival in Southern California sometime in
December.

I am looking for some interesting tractor shows any where near that route
during those times.  One I would like to hit is Mt Pleasent.  That was the
first tractor show I attended, sometime in the late 50s. So I guess what I
need is a list of shows and dates.  Being mobile, mail is a problem so it
has to be on-line.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=39.16742&longitude=-119.76702