Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Aug 13 05:13:30 PDT 2005

Next time you see that fuel cell tractor look real close and you will see
the propane cylinder.  I'm not saying it doesn't work.  I'm just saying it
is a different way of turning fossil fuel into HP.  By the way, we keep
talking about Nuclear Power.  There is no such thing.  The nuclear part is
just a "cheap" way to turn water into steam.  The electricity is made the
same way as in any other power plant.  It's all about conversion of mass
into heat into motion.

Charlie