[AT] EXCUSE ME.. PORTLAND?

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 12 07:23:30 PDT 2005

Thank you Farmer.  Our prayers are with you and your Mother.  My
Grandmother, while losing her fight with cancer, was losing her mental
capabilities.  It is very hard to see someone go through that.  I was almost
glad to see her not have to suffer anymore.  Keep your chin up.  On a
lighter note, I was the emcee, from my rascal, at a small tractor show in
Arba, IN and I used your joke.  I made a small fountune in farming.....I
started out with a large one.  lol.  They loved it!

David D. Gibson
Greenville, OH
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C