OT -Just In Time Was Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Aug 12 08:14:15 PDT 2005

I do not have the MBA knowledge of JIT, but one thing it is good for is
very expensive delivery services, FedEx, etcc.  I have seen thousands
upon thousands of dollars p'd away on special by shaving the schedule
too close, even though there was no real need to do so (other than the
bean counters said to).
Gene

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois 60123 USA