Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Aug 12 06:38:39 PDT 2005

Absolutely right, Mike. And it's so much better to get the stuff out the
door rather than mess with it for a while.  That's why UPS can handle so
much more volume in smaller facilities than USPS can in their
megastructures.  At least that's how it works out locally.  USPS needs more
storage facilities for what they should have delivered yesterday!

George Willer