Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 04:45:46 PDT 2005

"Just in time" isn't about being in a rush. JIT is about reducing
inventory costs to improve productivity. When you have the parts you
need precisely when you are ready to incorporate them into your product,
you don't have to own, inventory, and warehouse them any longer than the
absolute minimum. And this extends to retail operations. Excellent
theory, not easy to implement.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has
the best information."  -Benjamin Disraeli (1804 -1881)