Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 20:54:21 PDT 2005

One of the things that some of you are not  mentioning is from a gallon of
crude we so much gasoline so much diesel and then  oils and other things like
plastics.  If we change over to all diesel then  what are we going to do with
all that gasoline that will be left over.
Back  when they first started using crude they only wanted the oil grease and
kerosene  the gasoline was just left over waste to be disposed of. I wonder
what we will  do with millions of gallons of it.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460