[AT] wiring diagram

Lew Best bcl at wacotx.cx
Thu Aug 11 18:19:00 PDT 2005

Thanx Ron

All the numbers I can find are (on the side right behind the engine;
easy to read so accurate) 9H26B and AG7018.  On top on the front edge of
the final drive case looks like (but real hard to read so may be
inaccurate) 9H11B & LB41306.  it's a 3 cyl diesel; I'm guessing about a
69-70 as one of the castings appears to have a 69 code date cast into
it.  I can back channel you some pix if you like.

Lew