Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Aug 11 13:14:02 PDT 2005

Don a friend of mine who buys, rents out and re-sells a lot of containers
told me the other day that there is a big shortage of 20' containers ( I
suspect because of military shipments to the Middle East).  He said it is so
bad that they are shipping 40's back to Japan, making them into 2 20's and
shipping them back.

Charlie