Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 07:11:01 PDT 2005

I also suspect that Brazilian emissions regulations aren't nearly as
strict as those in the US. I am not saying that is good or bad, but it
is different and that could impact on the ability of their engines to
handle a wide variety of fuels.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has
the best information."  -Benjamin Disraeli (1804 -1881)