[AT] Gasoline $

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Aug 10 20:09:45 PDT 2005

Don,

I have a solar panel on the roof of the Cub Stealth Hauler too, but I have
no idea about its' wattage.

We'll have to discuss energy at length at Portland!  I can't help thinking
about the electric motor that was used to pump water when electricity came
to the farm.  A 1/4 HP motor easily replaced that huge windmill.

I've been reading parts of your journal.  Quite a trip!

George Willer