[AT] Gasoline $

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Aug 10 07:23:01 PDT 2005

Richard,

I think you are right on both counts.... but solar and wind are just plain
silly, because of the low energy density.  The much ballyhooed hydrogen is
even sillier.

Of course blended gas will produce poorer mileage.  Ethanol contains only
about 64% as much energy per pound as gasoline.

The fact remains that as a country we are bleeding profusely.  We're sending
FAR too much of out collective wealth to the Arabs when we should be
producing our own energy.

Oops... political again.

George Willer