[AT] Gasoline $

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 06:57:56 PDT 2005

George, my truck is 8 years old and has less  than 50,000 on it can you say
that.
Besides retired people like us use less  than .01% of the gas so if we just
quit it won't make a bit of  difference.
If you want to cut gas use you need to get to those who are  using the large
amounts. Trucking for one. Increase the mileage on big trucks by  1% and it
will save millions of gallons per year.
Us little guys just don't  use enough to make a difference even if we stop
completely.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361