[AT] Gasoline $

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue Aug 9 21:00:39 PDT 2005

At 11:27 PM 8/9/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/9/2005 8:14:28 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
>elmodee at psln.com writes:
>I canceled my Portland trip because  of the high diesel price, Portland is
>about a 5,000 mile round trip for  me.
>Smitty

>There  you go George are you going to follow your own advice and cancel your
>Portland  trip too. After all that sure can't be a very necessary trip.
>
>Walt  Davies

Walt: Just a 'wee' bit of difference here. For George it is ~ a 300 mile
round trip. For me a 400 mile round trip. Once there we will burn maybe 3
gallons of gas for the week in our tractors and 'butt-buggies' for the week
that we are at Portland.

Smitty - we will be thinking about you. Sure hope you can make it next year.

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net