[AT] Gasoline $

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Aug 9 18:55:18 PDT 2005

Seems to me that the price is much higher because of speculation - speculation
that those who can will.  George your idea has some merit in my way of thinking
- and I'm guessing that the price increases will eventually enforce that
thinking process and maybe if rational people think the prices will drop - as
low as before - I don't think so but we shall see.

David