[AT] Gasoline $

l50bmg at earthlink.net l50bmg at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 9 11:30:07 PDT 2005

$2.29 here in SLC

Jim Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: Indiana Robinson <robinson at svs.net>
Sent: Aug 9, 2005 7:58 AM
To: 100AcreFarming at yahoogroups.com, at at lists.antique-tractor.com,
	FrugalRuralLiving at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AT] Gasoline $

$2.43 at Shelbyville IN Walmart yesterday. It was below $2 earlier this year. I'm not
sure why the spikes always hit when I have some farm field work I need to do...   :-)   I
have 1,000 gallons of on farm fuel storage but I haven't used it in years since it cost
more off of the bulk truck than at the station. I may have to start using one tank and
buy on the price lows and fill a big tank from the 55 gallon tank and pump in the pickup
to level the cost a bit. The dealers like to say that they are just passing the cost
on... Gee, I wish I could do that.   ;-)   They probably wouldn't buy that line down at
the elevator.   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA