[AT] Gasoline $

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 9 08:05:57 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Indiana Robinson <robinson at svs.net>
To: <100AcreFarming at yahoogroups.com>; <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>;
<FrugalRuralLiving at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:58 AM
Subject: [AT] Gasoline $

 The dealers like to say that they are just passing the cost
> on... Gee, I wish I could do that.   ;-)   They probably wouldn't buy that
line down at
> the elevator.   :-)
I've said that too for years. If the farmer could only pass on the
increasing costs of production to the end users we would do just fine
without any government subsidies. Unfortunately we seem to be the ones on
the low end of the food chain with no such option . We are price takers, not
makers.
Crops are looking great in Sask. this summer. Swathers and combines are
poised to begin what could be a good harvest .

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/