[Farmall] Cub Grader Blade parts

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Tue Aug 9 06:44:00 PDT 2005

Does anyone have a Cub grade blade from which I can get dimensions?  I
have the grader blade and the frame but not the metal to attach it to the
Cub I have.  Near as I can tell from pictures, I need the following
pieces, which I think I can fabricate or get fabricated:

1)  Rear lifting rod (older Cubs) or metal bar that goes from bell crank
(touch control rocker arm) to lifting lever (part 650 135 R1)
2)  Lifting lever (must be 3/8 steel about 30" long and 3" wide but I
cannot tell from pictures) (part 650 146 R3)
3)   Front lifting rod (ocer Cubs) or metal bar that goes from lifting
lever to blade frame.  Newer cubs have a spring arrangement to take care
of shock from blade (part 650 136 R2--for rod)
4)  Left Axle Brace  (looks like 3/8 steel about 36" long and 3" wide and
bent but I cannot tell from pictures) (part 650 147 R1)
5)  Right Axle Brace (similar to above) (part 650 148 R1)
6)  Axle Mounting bracket  (part 650 138 R1)
7) front axle hanger  (part 650 145 R1)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Larry