[AT] Hey Charlie Hill........

Howard Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Sat Aug 6 20:12:06 PDT 2005

Hey Charlie Hill,
 I have a friend who thinks he may have known your father. Was your father
named Johnny and did he play a fiddle?? My friend's name is Monroe Lester
Riggs and he asked me to contact you for him. Monroe is a "world class
fiddle player" and he says that some years ago he visited a farmer in this
area named Johnny Hill and Mr. Hill showed him some good fiddle techniques.
    I still live over here on highway 70 and still have my 4 tractors, which
I work on when I can find time. My old workhorse "Leader" tractor is still
running good and I use it fairly often to plow and disk my garden space.
Thanks,
Howard Rawls