[Steam-engine] Unqualified chief state boiler inspector

Blake blake at cletrac.org
Sat Aug 6 13:31:08 PDT 2005

Sounds like the guy doesn't know much about anything beyond a new
packaged boiler - and maybe he doesn't even know much about them.
He certainaly didn't do his homework and shouldn't be around older
boilers.

Does the state you are dealing with have reciprocity with another
state that you may already be inspected with?

Blake