[AT] OT:Musta been the lightning

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 5 17:46:58 PDT 2005

At 8/5/2005, you wrote:

>Chuck and others, Have you heard that auto zone and one of the other
>national parts stores are owned by the same family. Husband owns one and
>wife owns the other. ?????????????????????

That I will check out.  My son is a store manager of the Autozone in
Waynesville, NC.  And yes, he does know how to get tractor parts.

Se my journal (link in the sig) for what I have been up to.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=39.16742&longitude=-119.76702